Skip to content
- Uses multi-directional locating technology to solve the most demanding remote transmitter (sonde) locates
- Locates SeeSnake in-line transmitters, remote transmitters (sondes), and energized metallic lines
- Transmitters can be approached from any direction, resulting in faster, more accurate locates
- Distinctive on-screen markers guide you to the target
- Locate can be easily verified using large mapping display
- Depth is automatically calculated and displayed when over the target
- Displays real-time signal strength with no need to adjust gain
- Powerful and compact design weighs only 3 lbs.
- Multi-directional antenna eliminates false peaks
- Ideal for users locating SeeSnake cameras and other sondes (both sold separately) who occasionally need to locate energized lines
- Standard Frequencies:
- Sonde: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 874 kHz and 33 kHz
- Line Trace: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Passive AC Line Trace: 60 Hz, 50 Hz
- Meets FCC Class B and EN 55022 Class B requirements
- Power Source: 4 C-Cell batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device