Skip to content
- Complete video inspection system with 100 ft. reel and micro CA-350 Inspection Camera
- Designed for inspecting 1 1/2 in. to 4 or 5 in. lines up to 100 ft.
- Navigates 4 in. lines when used with micro CA-350 inspection camera
- Navigates 5 in. lines when used with a SeeSnake monitor (sold separately)
- Push cable is stiff enough to enable line inspections up to 100 ft.
- Small camera size allows users to maneuver through narrow lines
- Note: NOT suitable for tight turns, including toilet traps and P-traps
- Lightweight, compact design is half the size of common inspection systems, allowing for easy transport and storage
- Multi-monitor compatibility with SeeSnake monitors (requires optional interconnect cable) or micro CA-350 inspection camera
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly
- Long-lasting high-intensity lights provide exceptional viewing
- Removable drum design allows for convenient cleaning or replacement of push cable
- Built-in 512 Hz sonde makes it easy to locate problems in the pipe
- Equipped with interconnect cable and display cradle for micro CA-350 Inspection Camera
- Line Capacity: 1 1/2 in. to 4 or 5 in.
- Maximum Run: 100 ft.
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Reel Size (L x W x H): 13.25" x 6.6" x 14.2"
- Camera Diameter: 0.98 in.
- Camera Length: 1.48 in.
- Push Cable Diameter: 0.27 in.
- Push Cable Length: 100 ft.
- Operating Temperature: 32˚ to 115˚F
- Video Resolution: 656 x 492 NTSC
- Lighting: 6 LEDs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device